TopicsAccommodations & Modifications ADHD Autism Behavior bullying Co-Teaching Conferences Due Process Dyslexia Early Childhood English Learners General Education Gifted IDEA IEP Inclusion Injury Instruction New Courses News Paraeducators Product Updates Professional Development Restraint and Seclusion Safety Special Ed Law Success Stories Transition Planning Trauma UDL Webinars
Exceptional Child is Becoming Vector Solutions
Thank you for being a valued Vector Solutions customer. As we’ve shared over the past several months, all of our brands, including Exceptional Child, are unifying under the Vector Solutions brand.
What does this mean to you & your users?
- When users log in to any of our Training programs, after 3/24/21, they will see a new logo.
- Our products’ functionality has not changed so the products will still be familiar to users.
What isn’t changing?
- The URLS to log in to any of our programs will not change, so any items you or your users have linked or bookmarked do not need to be updated.
- Our dedication to our clients and our commitment to customer service, and helping you maximize the use of our programs.
For more details on these changes, click here to download our Branding and Product Name Changes Customer Guide.
The links below provide downloadable resources to help you with updating your websites, resources, and communications about the product name change to your end users.
- Exceptional Child is Becoming Vector Solutions Graphic
- Banner graphic used to promote brand name change
- Product Logo
- New product logo that will be used in place of the current Exceptional Child logo
- Sample Communication to Users
- Template communicating new brand name change and other important information