Library of Essentials Courses for Paraeducators Continues to Grow
Recognizing that schools and districts have limited time and resources for professional development for paraeducators and other support staff, we continue to expand our library of Essentials Courses to help meet this critical need.
Essentials Courses are abbreviated versions of our full-length courses. These 15-20 minute courses help provide paraeducators and other support staff, especially those who work with students with exceptionalities, with a basic understanding of their roles and responsibilities and some foundational information about special education, behavior management, and some of the specific disabilities they may encounter.
3 New Essentials Courses
These new essentials courses were recently added to our course library.
- Bullying and Students with Special Needs (Essentials)
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) Overview (Essentials)
- IEP Compliance (Essentials)
Other Essentials Courses
These courses are also available in the Exceptional Child course library.
- ADHD Overview (Essentials)
- ASD Overview (Essentials)
- EBD Overview (Essentials)
- Restraint and Seclusion Overview (Essentials)
- School Safety for Students with Disabilities (Essentials)
- Special Education Introduction (Essentials)
- Paraeducators: Roles and Responsibilities (Essentials)
View the full course library to preview any of these courses.
Existing Exceptional Child customers have access to all of the new Essentials Courses in their course library. If you are interested in learning more about Exceptional Child and the new Essentials Courses, please contact us at 1.800.434.0154 or Request a Demo.