Preparing Future Teachers to Meet the Needs of Every Learner
The Exceptional Child Online System delivers engaging, online course modules on a wide range of special education topics, written by the nation’s leading experts. These evidence-based course modules can easily be incorporated into your college courses.Request A Demo
"The Exceptional Child online courses will help both special education and gen ed teachers stay current on important special education related topics."
Supplemental Curriculum for Colleges of Education
As K-12 students who receive special education services are spending more time inside the general education classroom, it is more important than ever to ensure that our future teachers are graduating with a background in key special education topics.
The flexible, on-demand courses in Exceptional Child can easily be incorporated as supplemental curriculum resources in your education courses. Assign a single online course or a series of courses to provide a dynamic learning experience to your education students.
“Educators have instant access to resources from experts who are extremely knowledgeable on specific special education topics.”
Engaging, Evidence-Based Online Course Modules
Find multimedia-rich online courses on Autism, Behavior, Special Ed Law, IEP Process, Transition, and many more important topics. Every short 30-45 minute course is written by the nation’s leading experts and includes:
– Actionable ideas
– Helpful reference materials
– Certificate of completion
Everyone will love the flexibility that online learning provides!
Online System Makes Managing and Delivering Online Course Modules Easy
- Assign online course modules to individuals, groups, or to an entire class
- Customize courses with your own supplemental information or resources to meet your specific needs
- Ensure everyone stays on track with email notifications of assignments and upcoming due dates
- Monitor who has completed course modules with an administrator dashboard and valuable reports